The Definitive 1969 Camaro Z28 and SS396 Fact Book, by Jerry MacNeish
The Camaro historian and ex-drag racer has compiled “the most thorough and in-depth book on the 1969 Camaro ever assembled.” This awesome book that is chock full of cool info on 69 Camaros. Includes Z28, Super Sport, small block, big block, part numbers, build codes, trim tags, COPO, L/72, Protect-o-Plate, ECL Code, component finishes, and much more. Truly a must have for any Camaro fan.
If you are a first generation enthusiast, this book is a must for your library!
The 240-page book covers topics as:
- information on the Muncie four-speed and Turbo-400 automatic transmissions;
- decoding a Camaro broadcast sheet;
- details of the COPO “BE” rear axle housing;
- correct and acceptable component finishes for the 1967-1969 Camaro;
- easy-to-read date code charts, engine block stamping charts and correct casting information;
- a complete appendix on Holley carburetors for all Chevrolet products;
- technical updates and information on the 1967 Z/28 Camaro;
- more than 310 detailed photos, plus color photos of beautiful Camaros.
PART NUMBER: LIT-77